Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ryan's 9 months old




With Christmas Ryan's 9th month appointment was a little late but here are his newest measurements.

Weight- 21.6 lb.
Length- 29 1/4 in.
Head 18 1/2

I am always curious to see how he compares to Nolan. The boys were both 21.6 lb at 9 months! Nolan was a little taller at 30 in. Nolan said his first three words (1st word- ball, 2nd word-mama, 3rd word- dada) so we are waiting to see what Ryan says. He sure has started to jibber jabber at everyone. Ryan is also really trying to learn to wave. It is cute. He puts his arm in the air like he is in class waiting for the teacher to call on him but hasn't gotten the skill to wave his hand.
Ryan was a healthy little boy at his appointment but we are going to CHKD next week to check out a heart murmur the doctor heard. The doctor didn't seem concerned so I will hold my worrying until we speak to a specialist. I will keep everyone informed of the results.
I also uploaded some pictures into Ryan's 9 month old album that I tried to take of the boys dressed up. I thought they looked very handsome but the pictures didn't turn out. The pictures speak for themselves. Ryan is not into sitting still and thought it was more fun for his mommy and brother to chase him every time he crawled away then getting his picture taken!

No comments: