I hope everyone enjoys our family site. This allows everyone to keep up with our family even when we aren't together. All of my pictures are now posted in one spot for all to view. Love, Scott, Kay Dee, Nolan, Ryan, and Becca
Sunday, January 18, 2009
More on Mackenzie...
I just got of the phone w/my mom and she was very glad her and Dad went to Georgetown today b/c she said Mackenzie's appearance looked much better. She eat some cereal, a bagel, and a sweet roll. They have taken her off protein b/c it is hard for her to digest. She also seems more alert. We will not know the results of her bone marrow test for 24 hours. Also, she no longer has a fever. The doctors are going to wait 24 hours before putting the PIC line back in. Mathew is still being tested but so far it looks good for him to be her liver donor. His blood work all came back and looked fine. They are still in the waiting and hold mode but Mom sounded much more positive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for posting. I just posted on Beach Babies with your post. You are a crucial link in the chain so I can keep people up to date here. Keep 'em coming.
Post a Comment