I hope everyone enjoys our family site. This allows everyone to keep up with our family even when we aren't together. All of my pictures are now posted in one spot for all to view.
Love, Scott, Kay Dee, Nolan, Ryan, and Becca
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Hospital Pictures of Mackenzie
I added a picture album of a few pictures that were taken of Mackenzie at the hospital on Sunday.
Kay Dee-- Mom forwarded me an email with the whole situation and a link to your blog-just wanted you to know that I'm praying for healing... He is the breath of life. Thanks for keeping us updated. I love you all- Autumn
1 comment:
Kay Dee--
Mom forwarded me an email with the whole situation and a link to your blog-just wanted you to know that I'm praying for healing... He is the breath of life. Thanks for keeping us updated.
I love you all-
Autumn
Post a Comment