Saturday, November 2, 2013

October...

Ryan came home Monday super excited, he is the Star of the week for his Kindergarten class. He had to fill out an All about Me sheet. Here's some of his answers that he came up with on his own.
When I grow up, I'd like to be a "Dad!"
The best thing about me is "I stay on green and listen to the teacher."

 We went back to Farmville for a day trip to show the kids around where Scott & I went to college. The bad news was Longwood was on fall break and all the buildings were locked! Plus it was raining so we didn't get any pictures. Our 2nd stop of the day was Hampten Sydney College where Uncle Scotty's football team was playing. We stayed for the 1st half but it was raining still. Our last stop of the day was to a great family's home, Tommy & Kathi's farm. The kids LOVED it! They got to see lots of animals. This is Nolan getting ready to chase the goats. He was determined to touch one but instead fell down and just came in all muddy!!
 Before
 After...Becca's 1st Hair Cut!!

 Ryan went on 2 field trips. The first field trip was to a local farm to pick a pumpkin and apples. He let Mommy go on that field trip. The 2nd field trip was to Jamestown and he asked Daddy to go on that field trip.

No comments: