This is the first day in the hotel and the kids all had fun. Kennedy is running around and didn't make it into the picture but she is close by.
I hope everyone enjoys our family site. This allows everyone to keep up with our family even when we aren't together. All of my pictures are now posted in one spot for all to view. Love, Scott, Kay Dee, Nolan, Ryan, and Becca
Friday, July 16, 2010
Scotty and Rachel's Wedding
We officially welcomed Aunt Rachel to the family last weekend. Scott & Rachel's wedding was beautiful. Nolan was the ring barrier & Mackenzie was the flower girl. I didn't get a single good picture of the two kids so if anyone has one please send it to me. It was fun to see so much family and I was proud to watch my little brother get married. How would have thought 6 years ago when I got married that all 3 Lemn kids would be happily married by now!
Nolan enjoyed dancing w/ Cooper & Riley (Jay's little girls). Ryan did what ever brother did!
My handsome little boys!
This is the first day in the hotel and the kids all had fun. Kennedy is running around and didn't make it into the picture but she is close by.
This is the first day in the hotel and the kids all had fun. Kennedy is running around and didn't make it into the picture but she is close by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment