Rebecca has discovered her thumb. As I write this post she is laying on the floor w/her thumb in her mouth.
I hope everyone enjoys our family site. This allows everyone to keep up with our family even when we aren't together. All of my pictures are now posted in one spot for all to view. Love, Scott, Kay Dee, Nolan, Ryan, and Becca
Friday, July 16, 2010
Happy 4th!
Before Scotty's wedding we made a trip into Va Beach for the 4th of July. Ava was in town w/her daughter Kristin's family.
Ryan & Rebecca were dressed for the 4th. Nolan really wanted to stay awake for the fireworks so I told him to lay down and I would get him at 9:30 if he was still awake to see them. I went up at 9:15 & he was awake but at 9:30 he was sound asleep! Maybe next year Nolan.
Scott buried Nolan & Aaron one day when we went to the beach. The boys have such a good time together. They enjoyed playing in the pool and just being together.
Rebecca has discovered her thumb. As I write this post she is laying on the floor w/her thumb in her mouth.
Rebecca has discovered her thumb. As I write this post she is laying on the floor w/her thumb in her mouth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment