WaterCountry USA opened this past weekend and we took the kids. Its alot more work w/three children. Rebecca never made it into the water but I tried her bathing suit on her anyway. I couldnt' resist taking a picture, she looked so cute in her suit. She's ready for summer.
I hope everyone enjoys our family site. This allows everyone to keep up with our family even when we aren't together. All of my pictures are now posted in one spot for all to view. Love, Scott, Kay Dee, Nolan, Ryan, and Becca
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Eagles Children
WaterCountry USA opened this past weekend and we took the kids. Its alot more work w/three children. Rebecca never made it into the water but I tried her bathing suit on her anyway. I couldnt' resist taking a picture, she looked so cute in her suit. She's ready for summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow KayDee you have been so busy! Can't wait to see everyone. Those pictures are PRECIOUS! Love from Ron and Cheryl
Post a Comment