Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Crazy Month...

So it has been a crazy month sorry no new pictures have been posted lately. Sarah, you motivated me to catch up by posting on your blog!
Rebecca is one month old and had her first bath finally. The boys had to help Daddy give her a bath. She did a great job and only cried once. She has started to smile and has continued to sleep about 5-6 hrs at night. She has lost the newborn look and is weighing about 12 lbs.
The first weekend of May, Scott & I flew to St. Louis w/Rebecca to see Uncle Jimmy get married to Roma. Welcome to the family Roma! The boys got to stay w/Grandmommy & DeDe. While in St. Louis we went to see the St. Louis arch & the zoo. It was nice to be tourist w/out the boys.
Then we all went to Va Beach for a wedding shower for Uncle Scotty and Rachel. The cousins had a great time playing together. It is always nice to see everyone.
We've also picked straweberries a couple times. Ryan & Rebecca went w/their playdate friends and I took Nolan one morning by himself.

Lastly, Rebecca and Ryan both came down w/an ear infection this past week. Life has gotten busy w/3 children and I'm sure it will continue to be so. I'm adding new pictures to April and a new album for May.

No comments: