Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Nolan's 1st Day of Preschool




Nolan had his first day of preschool today. He is attending preschool 5 days a week in the morning at his Daddy's school so he gets to ride a school bus. Last night Nolan had Scott and I worried b/c he started crying at bedtime and told us he wasn't going to ride the bus. He realized Mommy wasn't going to be on the bus and I think he just got scared. Thankfully, this morning he was excited about school and he got on his bus w/no problems. In honor of Grandmommy, I made a sign for him to hold just like Mathew, Scotty and I had to do each year.



It was raining this morning so you can't tell but Nolan had to wear a green shirt for the Eagles for school today. Also, when we went to get a bookbag he wanted a green bookbag and green lunchbox. I should have realized why but I thought he would like the cartoon characters but he told me I need green like the Eagles! His Daddy has him brainwashed! I finally found him an adult green cameo bookbag and an adult green lunch box.

1 comment:

Eric and Lindsay said...

How is he doing? Does he love it? Abby loves preschool!