
I had my first ultrasound for baby #3 yesterday. I think ultrasounds are so cool. It's amazing how much the baby is already formed and to be able to see it. First, everything looks good. The baby is measuring about a week larger than my due date so they moved the date up to March 18th. Thankfully, there was only 1 baby! That is always a small fear in the back of my mind until the 1st ultrasound is completed. Its too early to know the sex of the baby, that will be at the next ultrasound when I'm about 20 weeks along.Nolan had an early release yesterday so DeDe was here to get him off the bus. Grandmom went w/me to the ultrasound and DeDe stayed at the house w/Ryan and he had brought Kennedy to see the boys. Nolan told me he liked getting off the bus and having Kennedy and DeDe here. He asked me this morning if they would be here again! Nolan liked looking at the pictures of "his" baby. He thought it was so neat and had to show his Daddy when he got home last night. Here's a few of my favorite but I added all the pictures in a folder for Baby # 3.
No comments:
Post a Comment