Summer is officially here and the boys and myself (Kay Dee) have been staying super busy. We have been swimming, going to WaterCountry USA, or Busch Gardens almost every day. Unfortuantely, I haven't gotten any pictures at any of the three places. I have done a great job of tiring the boys and myself out and they have been sleeping well but still they wake up super early (6 to 6:30ish).
My boys are true dare devils. Nolan likes riding the tallest water slides and especially the ones that are pitch black. Ryan is such a good trooper and gets dragged along on the rides.
To start the month off Nolan got a new bike w/training wheels from a website called Freecycle.org. He did a great job riding it and only fell off once on a hill. I kept telling him to use his brakes but he would take his feet off the petals and just let the bike take him down the hill. After 3 days off this Uncle Mathew and Daddy discovered a sticker that said, "No Brakes!" Thankfully, we had another bike given to use by our cousin that has brakes and now we are not having the braking issues going down our hills.
We had a visit from Uncle Mathew, Aunt Sarah, Mackenzie, and Kennedy earlier this month. The cousins always have so much fun together and Nolan loves holding Kennedy. Just last weekend we went to PopPop, Grandma, & Uncle David's house for Uncle David's graduation. Nolan and Ryan had a fun time playing w/the dogs and his grandparents.
I started a June picture album of the few pictures I have taken so far. I have no where near as many as my sister in law!
No comments:
Post a Comment