Monday, June 29, 2009

Family Reunion

What a busy week! The boys and I spent the week at Mom's house. My aunt Ava and her girls, Kristin and Sharon came into town with their children. They were staying in Norfolk with Tommy's side of the family. The house they stayed in was an easy walk to Oceanview's beach so we meet there one day. The kids had a blast. Nolan loved playing with Aaron who is almost a year older and Haily who was 2 years older. Ryan still hasn't learned his lesson at the beach and eats as much sand as he can get into his mouth. The whole extended Alexander/Reavis family came into town over the weekend for our family reunion. It was a fun, tiring weekend. Most of the family made it into town. I think we had close to 30 people staying at Mom and Dad's this weekend. Ryan had so much fun and liked having everyone around that he decided he was going to wake up at 5 a.m. 3 days in a row. He was ready to play and would not go back to sleep. It was great to see everyone and hang out around the pool. I realized I didn't take as many pictures as normal this year since Sarah had her new camera. Nolan did get his hands on my camera this weekend so I made a separate picture album with his silly pictures. Most of them are of the Matthews.


No comments: