
After a month of not having a computer, I am finally able to post pictures and blogs again. Today is the perfect day to get some pictures up because it snowed! The schools were closed so Scott was able to take Nolan sledding on the golf course hills behind our house. I walked out while Ryan was sleeping to get a few pictures but the baby monitor didn't reach very far so the pictures are sorta far away. We don't own a sled so Scott got creative and used the baby pool! Yes, they were the only ones on the hill using a baby pool as a sled but it worked and Nolan had a blast. When Ryan woke up from his nap I bundled him up, put him in the front pack, and zipped him up in my coat to go see the snow. We didn't stay out long but he was bouncing up and down outside and liked seeing Nolan sled down the hills.
PopPop and Grandma Kline are driving here now to bring us real sleds to use so I will add more pictures later.
No comments:
Post a Comment