


Ryan is quickly approaching his first birthday on March 26th. It has been a quick year and Ryan is changing so much. He is still walking along furniture or behind his toys but hasn't gotten the confidence to walk on his own. He loves his big brother and follows Nolan around. We have enjoyed some beautiful weather the last few days and I had a chance to get the boys outside. I captured some pictures of them but getting the two of them to look at the camera is not easy. Nolan doesn't like his picture taken and Ryan likes looking at Nolan while I take the pictures. I got a few of Nolan playing golf, but I had to be careful b/c he kept hitting the ball towards me so I would stop! Ryan is just like his big brother and loves being outside and playing with balls.
I've started running again and thankfully both boys still enjoy the jogging stroller. I miss the flat boardwalk, the hills here in Toano are an added challenge. For my husband who loves stats, here's Ryan's 11 month old measurements. 23 lbs. 30.5 in tall
No comments:
Post a Comment