Looking back through my pictures August appears to have been centered around Nolan!
To start August, Nolan made his championship meet for the neighborhood swim team in 25 freestyle. He had fun & improved alot this year. He was very excited to make the meet.
Next, Nolan began playing tackle football. One night after practice the coaches handed out each players jersery's & it was suppose to be a big deal so the younger two & I went to get pictures. Nolan is adjusting to football. In the beginning he didn't really care for the sport (he didn't like the big kids pushing him down!) funny thing is he's one of the biggest kids out there but I believe he likes it now. Football has taken up most of August. Nolan had practices M-Th each evening. Thankfully, Scott volunteered to be an assistant coach so I've only made it to a few practices. It is a really long time for Becca & Ryan to sit to watch their brother practice. It has made for some longs nights though b/c the younger two are missing their brother & Daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment