I hope everyone enjoys our family site. This allows everyone to keep up with our family even when we aren't together. All of my pictures are now posted in one spot for all to view. Love, Scott, Kay Dee, Nolan, Ryan, and Becca
Thursday, May 26, 2011
May Fun...
WOW! Where did May go? It's hard to believe Memorial Day is this weekend. We've had a fun filled month. Picked ALOT of strawberries & had a lot of vistors.
Scott brought home plastic work helments from school. The teachers had done some type of skit w/them. The boys enjoyed them & had to get their tools to wear also. Rebecca actually let the boys put a hat on her but she is more intersted in getting to the camera.
I had a free pass to Busch Gardens so Grandmommy went with the kids & myself. They had a blast showing Grandmommy all their favorite rides. The best part is we even turned Grandmommy's pass into a Fun Card which means she can come back all summer w/us plus somehow we got DeDe one too!
Happy Late Mother's Day Grandmommy or Early Father's Day DeDe! We will get a picture printed for you. Mat ran a half marathon this past weekend in Williamsburg so he & the girls spent the night. I thought I could get a picture of the kids before church but the only place they would all sit was in front of the playhouse!
Mathew's race was sponsored by Busch Gardens so he & the girls got into the park on Sat. Nolan said to write "it was fun!" I was so impressed w/the girls, they had a great time, rode all the kids rides & even said hi to Elmo.
We even got to see Aunt Rachel & Uncle Scotty. They attended a weddding & stopped by on Sunday before Mat went home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment