Friday, February 11, 2011

Where did January go???

I feel like I start the last few blogs with sorry I've been so slow in posting new pictures. Where did last month go? Rebecca continues to grow and get into everything. She loves to try to get to the steps and she thinks it is so funny when she gets caught climbing them! Here's a couple new pictures of Rebecca.



She has learned to clap her hands and likes to cheer the boys on especially when they are playing Wii!

Ryan and Rebecca got to go to Grandmommy's twice this month. I had my normal oncologist appt. everything was fine but the younger two got to see their Grandparents and play w/their cousins. Ryan needed to "help" Rebecca ride the car. I think he has a hard time realizing she's getting big enough to do things on her own.

Can you see the stool in the bottom right hand side of the picture? I came into Rebecca's room to find Ryan had climbed into the crib with her.

We also celebrated PopPop's birthday in January. There are no pictures of PopPop with his own cake but Ryan got one of him w/the cake pan on his head. Also, the boys sang Happy Birthday on the video below.



No comments: