December has been a fun month. Nolan is really excited about Christmas and loved helping Daddy put the tree up. Ryan doesn't really understand Christmas yet this year and Rebecca just likes to play with the ornaments or boxes she can reach. I think she likes hearing Nolan yell at her to stop!

Ryan really wanted his picture taken. We have lots of ornaments w/Nolan's past Christmas pictures in them and Ryan kept asking where his picture was while we were decorating the tree.

We took the kids to have breakfast w/Santa. As you can see Rebecca wanted nothing to do w/Santa. Ryan tried to get into the picture but they were only having one child sit on Santa's lap at a time.

I took the kids to Yankee Candle one night and they were able to meet Santa. Rebecca did much better and lasted long enough for a picture. Ryan was really cute and told Santa he wanted a sandwich for Christmas.
We got our first round of snow this week. Monday wasn't enough to cancel school but Ryan enjoyed getting to go outside in it. His favorite part was sticking his tongue out and catching the snow.
Thursday we got a couple inches and school was cancelled so the kids and I went outside to play.

Ryan and Nolan wanted to eat the snow!
I wore Rebecca in the backpack to bring her outside. She laughed and seemed to enjoy the snow.

Nolan & Ryan and I made a snowman. If you can see Nolan stick a stick in the snowman's head for hair!

Mathew brough the girls up to play and the kids had a great time playing in the snow together. They went out on the golfcourse behind the house and rolled down the hills.
Mackenzie, Kennedy, & Ryan wanted to help feed Rebecca lunch. They all actually did a good job and had fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment