I hope everyone enjoys our family site. This allows everyone to keep up with our family even when we aren't together. All of my pictures are now posted in one spot for all to view. Love, Scott, Kay Dee, Nolan, Ryan, and Becca
Saturday, September 25, 2010
September...
Another month almost gone. It has been a good but busy month. Nolan is surviving Kindergarten, he is adjusting to no naps. He brought home an assignment that asked to draw a picture of his favorite thing about Kindergarten and he drew a picture of balls to show his favorite class is P.E.!! He is such a boy. I hear about lunch & recess everyday and that's about it.
The kids new toy! I found an amazing deal on Craigslist for this playset. The boys have loved playing on it so far and Rebecca even likes the swing.
Ryan has been attending a playgroup more like a mom's morning out at his speech school on Monday mornings. He gets 2 hours away from Mommy and is doing well. He doesn't cry or mind when I drop him off. He gets really excited and runs off to play. On his second Monday of leaving for school he needed to wear a bookbag like brother instead of his diaper bad. He put the bag on and went to the front door. I finally figured out he wanted his picture taken like Nolan's first day of school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment