I figured it was about time Rebecca got some pictures on the wall. She will be 5 months old on the 29th of this month and I haven't done a photo shot yet. The boys have pictures at each month. I set the tripod up and Nolan actually took the pictures while I stayed near Rebecca. I was impressed, he actually got 3 really good pictures that I can frame.
I hope everyone enjoys our family site. This allows everyone to keep up with our family even when we aren't together. All of my pictures are now posted in one spot for all to view. Love, Scott, Kay Dee, Nolan, Ryan, and Becca
Monday, August 23, 2010
Ryan & Rebecca
I figured it was about time Rebecca got some pictures on the wall. She will be 5 months old on the 29th of this month and I haven't done a photo shot yet. The boys have pictures at each month. I set the tripod up and Nolan actually took the pictures while I stayed near Rebecca. I was impressed, he actually got 3 really good pictures that I can frame.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment