Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fall Time...


Scott and I took the boys to a farm called, Pumpkinville yesterday night. It had a children's size corn maze, a hayride, and fields of pumpkins for the boys to choose from. Nolan remembers going from last year and raced his Daddy through the maze while Ryan was a little more timid. Both boys enjoyed the hayride, the owners had scary decorations up along the path that the boys liked pointing out. There were wagons to pull out into the field to get your pumpkin and both boys liked riding in the wagon. I think they liked that best!
I added a new Oct. album and Nolan is actually smiling in a few of them. There is also a pic of Nolan's invention in DeDe's truck bed from last weekend. He got into DeDe's tool box and was very creative. It made me think about the stories I hear about Mathew, Brian, and Jay in Granddad's old garage.

No comments: