Monday, August 31, 2009

Long Over Due Update...

Sorry it has taken so much time to write a new blog. We have had computer problems again and Scott has taken the computer to a friend to get worked on so Mom has let us borrow hers again which was working really slow. Also, this is the first day in about a month I haven't slept w/the boys during nap time. This pregnancy is nothing like the other two and has been pretty rough. I have had the all day long nasuea and have been completly exhausted. I haven't even wanted to cook, we went out to eat a few times!
An udpate on the boys in the family:
Scott returned to work last Thursday, the students don't come until after Labor Day. Nolan adjusted better this year but Ryan stood in the driveway w/his arms in the air crying as his Daddy drove off to work. This morning was a little better.

Nolan starts preschool this year and will go 5 days a week in the morning. He is getting excited about school and riding the school bus.

Ryan is growing up. He is getting into everything and following Nolan around. He is trying to get too independent and has recently started giving us his sippy cup back at dinner and pointing to our cups. We aren't giving in yet, we told him he needs to start talking first. His favorite sounds/words are still screams and barking like a dog.

I'll update the picture soon.

No comments: