Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter


We had a nice and relaxed Easter this year. I took Nolan to an Easter Egg Hunt at a local church where he got tons of candy. His age group was 0-3 and I should have moved him up an age. He walked away w/the most candy by far. Grandmom and DeDe spent Easter with us and Grandmom went w/the boys and myself to see the Easter Bunny. Both of my boys were not that excited about seeing the Easter Bunny. Oh well, maybe next year. We dyed easter eggs and I let Ryan try but he was more excited to hit the eggs and dye w/a spoon making a huge mess. Easter Morning before church Scott and I hid plastic eggs filled w/candy and goldfish for the boys to find around the house. Nolan had fun and helped Ryan find his eggs so they could eat golfish together.

No comments: