Monday, February 2, 2009

Computer Problems

Our computer got viruses. When I did a scan of the computer last week it discovered close to 300 problems! Its amazing how much I do on the computer and rely on a computer. We unplugged the computer for a week and a friend is working on the hard drive to see if he can get rid of the viruses. Thankfully, mom and dad had an extra hard drive so I have gotten back on the computer today.

Updates on my boys:

Ryan is 10 months old. His appointment with the CHKD heart specialist went fine. He does have a heart murmor but he should out grow it. He know weighs 22 lbs.

Nolan finally will be starting speech the end of Feb. Nolan and I will go on Feb. 19to meet his speech teacher and to write his Service Plan.

Hopefully, I will get our computer back soon so I can post some new pictures. Ryan has been loving the camera lately and has been a real flirt!

No comments: