

This was Nolan first year that he really enjoyed trick or treating thanks to the neighborhood kids. Nolan asked to be Thomas the Train for Halloween so I made him a costume. I was excited because it turned out great and Nolan loved it but it was not practical to walk from house to house. He made it to 2 or 3 houses with is costume on but he had a hard time climbing the stairs so we sent it home to Daddy. The neighbors children asked Nolan to trick or treat w/them and he had a blast. Once he realized that he was receiving candy at each house, he started running from house to house. He was fun to watch. Nolan brought home a whole pumpkin off candy!
Ryan was a pumpkin and looked really cute. I brought him to a few houses but he could care less and fell asleep so he stayed home with Daddy to hand out candy.
Ryan was a pumpkin and looked really cute. I brought him to a few houses but he could care less and fell asleep so he stayed home with Daddy to hand out candy.
1 comment:
I love those adorable boys! Nolan's costume looks AWESOME, you did such a greaet job. Can't wait to see everyone this weekend.
Post a Comment