Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ryan's 6 months old!




Ryan was 6 months old Sept. 26th but just went to the doctor for his check up today. He is a healthy little boy and keeps on growing. Here are his stats:

weight - 19.9 lbs. 85 %
length- 27 in 75%
Head 17 5/8 75%


Since it the beginning of flu season, the doctor suggested both boys get their flu shots. Nolan screamed so loud a 2nd nurse came in to see if she could help. I had to hold him between my legs while holding Ryan who was laughing at Nolan while Nolan was getting his shot. I'm just thankful 3 years olds don't need a lot of shots. Ryan did great for his shots. He cried just a little but once I picked him up he was laughing and smiling again.


When we got to the doctors office, CHKD was holding a free car seat check. For once I was early so I had them check out the boys car seats. I'm so glad I did b/c Nolan's car seat was installed wrong! Thankfully, it was nothing major but it just goes to show even reading the manuals it's wise to get an expert look them over.

No comments: