Nolan, Ryan, and I went to DeDe's and Grandmom's house for a few days. Aunt Sarah had a business trip so Uncle Mathew and Mackenzie were staying w/Grandmom while Uncle Mathew worked. The cousins had some good times together. Mackenzie is now crawling and walking along furniture which made Ryan jealous and he was trying his hardest to keep up. He successfully got onto his knees and learned to rock back and forth but instead of going forward he kept going backwards.
Grandmom and I took the three kids to the Science Museum on Tuesday. Check out the picture of the three kids in the back seat of my car. I was surprised all three car seats fit! Nolan had a blast at the museum. He touched a snake, saw crocodiles, and was able to run all around. Ryan just enjoyed the ride, his long nap in the stroller, and watching people while Mackenzie was a social butterfly. She fought going to sleep so she could pull her pacifier out and smile at all the men who walked by. Good luck Mat and Sarah! She is a flirt!!
Nolan also was able to get some good swimming time in plus he sat in DeDe's hot tub.
I added an album of the pictures from our visit. We had a great time but we missed you Aunt Sarah and look forward to seeing you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment