Saturday, August 2, 2008

Ryan's 1st Foods and More Family Shots




I started Ryan on rice cereal Thursday and he seemed to really like it. Like Scott said, "Of course he will eat it, he's a big boy!" Nolan of course needed to be my helper and had his turn at feeding Ryan which was a HUGE mess but fun for him.


We finally got family pictures taken. YEAH! The joy of a timer and a tripod. These are our first family pictures since Ryan was born so I'm excited that they turned out pretty good. My week long photo session is finally over, my dining room can return to normal. I have had it set up all week with my backdrop to take the pictures at different times depending on the boys moods.


1 comment:

Sarah Lemn said...

Okay... time to update! I know I am not one to talk, but I feel like I haven't seen my nephews in person in a long time! I live vicariously through your pictures. Can you please move back to VA Beach?