Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pool Time


I took the boys to Grandmommy's and Granddaddy's (or DeeDee as Nolan likes to say) house this past weekend. We had a relaxing weekend in the swimming pool. Our friends Annie and Dan came over on Saturday to enjoy the pool. It was great to see them and hear about their pregnancy. Sunday, my friend Maddie and her husband Jon brought their girls over to swim. Church was being held at the beach and it was just to hot to take Ryan. Nolan and Avery had fun being silly.

It was also Ryan and Mackenzie's first time in the pool . Mackenzie enjoyed the water and had fun but Ryan wasn't too thrilled about it. Oh, well I will try again later. Check out the pictures under the picture albums.


Also, I got another clean bill of health at my doctor's appointment on Monday. Thanks for everyone who was praying.

No comments: