Nolan, Ryan, and I went strawberry picking this morning. Living in Toano is different than living in Va. Beach. We had plenty of farms to chose from in Va Beach but the closest strawberry farm to Toano is in Surry County. We rode the ferry over to Surry County which was a lot of fun b/c Nolan got to feed the sea gulls bread. Nolan told me Clifford the Big Red Dog rides a ferry and then proceeded to ask me when does he gets to ride a train! I guess he was thinking of cartoons.
It was harder to pick w/two boys. I wore Ryan in the front pack and learned to pick strawberries one handed. Nolan was a big help until he realized he could eat the strawberries! As you can tell from his face he managed to get more in his belly than in his basket. More strawberry picking pictures are under the May Album.
I've added lots of new pictures so I hope you enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment