Monday, March 31, 2008

Welcome Baby Ryan!



Ryan Michael Kline was born at 4:15 on Wednesday, March 26th. He weighed 8 lbs 7 oz. 20 3/4 inches long.


Here's a copy of Scott's email:

Hey everyone, Kay Dee had me up all night last night and we finally had Ryan Michael at 4:15. I have attached two photos so that you can see that son #2 also gets his goodlooks from his father. For those of you who like to keep up with baby stats foryour fantasy birthing leagues: Ryan weighed in at 8 lbs 7 oz. 20 3/4 incheslong and a cry that measures at about 110 decibals. I have managed to changeall the fun diapers and my hands have almost healed from the nail marks Kay Deewas able to put in my hand during labor. But all in all, everything went prettysmoothly and Kay Dee went all natural without any pain killers or epiderals. Iwas so proud of her. Thanks for all the prayers and support. We reallyappreciate everything. Scott, Kay Dee, Nolan Ryan (I mean Nolan and Ryan). I love saying that!

No comments: